Friday, January 31, 2014

Building Blocks Quilt - 2014 Free Motion Quilt Along #4

This weeks quilting lesson was spirals. They gave me some problems I just couldn't find a happy medium. I was going too fast or too slow, my hands weren't working with the sewing machine. Maybe I should of stopped more often but when I did I ended up with little pointy bits. This was the hardest one so far. 


                                    This weeks block all done, with all my problems. More practise time please.

Out of the 3 blocks we have completed I was most happy with the second one (gridlines) It was so cool stitching the lines free motion rather than using walking foot.
I look forward to next week lesson when we piece the next 3 blocks.
 
You can see how other quilters are going via this link. http://freemotionquilting.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/fmq-project-link-up_31.html
  
Until next time keep stitching
Cynthia
 
 

No comments: