Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Globetrotting Block of the Month #2

With all the hot weather we have been having I just haven't been motivated to do any machine sewing. Finally a cool change with rain came through. The rainwater tanks have been topped up and the vegie patch has had a good drink. I got to the sewing machine on Sunday and did some sewing. On top of my list was the Globetrotting BOM, February's block is Venice. It wasn't a hard block to make but the last seam of the block I managed to stuffed up. See my mistake.

 I should have double checked it when my seams didn't match up right but no, I just went back to the iron re press and sewed. So imagine my surprise when I went to snap a pic for this post and saw the mistake.  I should have double checked before sewing. So out comes the seam ripper and another re press and then I sewed it on the right way.


Now I have finished Block #2 Venice, the right way. I wonder where we are going next month!
Block 1 and 2 together. I look forward to next month's block.

Until next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: