Friday, April 18, 2014

Sewing Time #1


Triangle Quilt Along at the end of the day. Two thirds completed.
I am happy to say I got to spend some time in front of the sewing machine doing some catch up work. I caught up on the Free Motion Quilt Along as I had fallen behind. With that project caught up I then set to work on the Triangle Quilt Along as I still had rows to sew and then the rows to sew together as I am only a quarter of the way through the quilt top. So there was plenty to do, while piecing the triangles together I was able to sew some more lozenge blocks for our 2014 Leader & Ender Challenge on Quiltville. Still more work to go on both of the projects but I am happy with the progress.
Lozenge Blocks completed so far. Still have plenty more to sew.
Until next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia




No comments: