Monday, April 14, 2014

Wishes Quilt Along - Aprils Block

We are already 14 days in to April and I haven't started any of my April blocks. It seems I have been too busy, so on Sunday I decided that is it I had to do some if not all. I know it is a little ambitious on my part but I had to try. I started with the Fat Quarter Shop Wishes quilt first. It was nearly completed when I had a thought, half square triangles are playing a big part in my quilting world at the moment with this block and the Layer Cake Sampler Quilt (which is all HST) plus I was playing around with a new design featuring batik fabrics and they make appearance there to. When you take notice of them they do appear often. One of the most used blocks out there I am thinking. Here is my block for April.
Now I better get to the next one. 
Until next time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia




No comments: