Sunday, June 22, 2014

Unfinished Projects #3


I have to report I have found another unfinished project. I was looking for something else when I came across a flat box full of star blocks in 3 sizes. The problem with this project is there is no pattern and only 2 of the fabrics from the project with the blocks. So what did I do with the pattern and the rest of the fabric?
My continued search has not turned up the pattern or fabric. So I am going to wing it and just create a quilt with what I have. To start with I have 35 stars blocks in 3 sizes I need to turn all of them into one size. The largest is 12 1/2 unfinished so that is my goal. The small stars I turned into a four patch with some extra fabric and to the medium stars I added a border around them to bring them up to size required. These blocks were hand pieced so I will continue hand piecing them.  I have ended up with 25 blocks. Here are the first 2 rows completed.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching 
Cynthia


No comments: