Monday, July 21, 2014

The Adelaide Sewing, Stitching and Handcraft Show Round Up


The Adelaide Sewing, Stitching and Handcraft Show is over for 2014. We had a big weekend so today I have spent the day completing all the orders from the weekend and putting the stock away. A special thank you goes to Cathy, Maureen and my long suffering husband for their help over the weekend. I hope they enjoyed the show. These show are great for us to get out to meet our customers and for them to see our latest products in  person. Of course you can purchase any of our products at www.cynthiasark.com.au  These shows are a lot of work and I know we were tired by the time we had everything packed away in the trailer last night.   I did find the time to learn a few new things. There were some great workshops to attend. Plus I brought a few things I needed to improve my free motion quilting. There was so much more I could have brought but I was there to sell. Here are some more pictures of my stall. 

  

Until next time
Keep Stitching

Cynthia              

No comments: