Here it is! My Celtic Solstice quilt completed. Just in time for a break before Bonnie Hunter's new mystery starts in October I think. It was a job and a half to quilt it but I am glad I did it myself- good practise free motion quilting especially in the border triangles,
whereas in the middle I let the blocks create the pattern, I just followed the diamond shape created in the joining of the two blocks. I do a bit of free motion stitching in the ditch as I didn't outline each block. I don't think you can see it very well but I hope it gives you some idea where I stitched.
My lozenge blocks so far, lots of different fabrics here.