Thursday, August 14, 2014

Riley Blake Designs Fabric


From the left My Sunshine, Twice as Nice, A French Courtyard, Evening Blooms, Snips & Snails Collection & Lovey Dovey with four of my favourite Aurifil threads.
We have been stocking Riley Blake Designs fabrics for nearly a year now and I thought I should highlight some of the ranges we have in stock and there is more on the way. Currently in stock we have Evening Blooms, Zoofari, My Sunshine, Twice as Nice, A French Courtyard and the latest range to arrive is Unforgettable. Also we have used a couple of ranges in our Kids Strip Quilt Series they are Snips & Snails Collection and Lovey Dovey.  There is more on order so keep your eyes open for their arrival.

 Evening Blooms
 Twice as Nice
 Zoofari
My Sunshine

Until the end of August we are going to go some Riley Blake fabric away when you place a $25+ order at Cynthia's Ark you will receive a 30cm x WOF piece from one the Riley Blake ranges in stock.  
Stay tuned to my blog to see the start of  a new Inklingo project used one of these Riley Blake ranges.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: