Saturday, October 4, 2014

Australian Machine Quilting Festival 2014

What a big day I had at AMQ Festival at the Adelaide Convention Centre.  There was a sneak peak for everyone Friday night which was something new to me. It made it a long day but it was an interesting experience. 


So today we were back for the first full day of trading and it was a full day of meeting up lots of people, including long-time customers from interstate and friends who have travelled a long way to attend and look who I got to meet. I am over the moon to be able to talk to Jenny Doan from Missouri Star Quilt Company and hear her story. It was very inspiring.

I don't know what could top this experience but we will see what tomorrow brings us. Hopefully I will get to see the rest of the quilts on display. I did have a look at the Pam Holland display, her work is just amazing. I also heard a lot of good things about her class from her students today. I might have to do a class or two next time.

I will share some more about this event in the next day or two.
Until next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: