Saturday, November 29, 2014

Another Path taken this week.

After getting side tracked earlier this week I have wandered down another path taking another detour to another project. I seem to be jumping from 1 project to another finishing nothing but quite happily starting something new. I need to get my head back on straight, that is probably why I have a sore neck. I keep whipping around and working on something else.
I have been working on hand quilting my Pies & Tarts quilt which I put down due to the warmer weather. It looks like I have one block strip, right around the quilt left to quilt so I am getting closer to finishing.
Then I got sidetrack from my blocks which I wanted to finish and started a new project with half square triangles from a couple of the new batiks that arrived.

All blocks are made and trimmed to 4.5 inches and the 1st block is laid out ready to sew but I have strayed from the path and twisted a couple units and now can't decide which one I like better. I am consider making two quilts than I can pick 2 more new fabrics to play with. Which one do you like better My LSH(long suffering husband) likes block 2.
Block 1
Block 2
Which one do you like? Please share your thoughts or I may have to make 2 quilts because I like both blocks. There is my problem.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: