Friday, December 26, 2014

1 Table runner and 1 quilt completed..

In my free time I am attempting to quilt some projects that have been waiting to be finished. On Christmas Eve I found some time to start on this list of projects. I started with the small projects so I had some hand sewing for movie time and they won't take me too long to quilt. Two table runners and a lap quilt got quilted. 

Stain Glass Quilt half way through finishing the binding.
So on Christmas Day when I was able to slip away I prepared the binding and stitched it to the table runner and quilt while I was cooking lunch. I just have to turn the binding over to the back and hand stitch it in place. I got my Jumpstart Sew along (EQ7 project) table runner completed and my Stain glass quilt from the Island Batik Mystery quilt along done. 
Jumpstart Sew Along Table Runner completed.
My kaleidoscope star table runner will be next to bind but I might pin my Globetrotting quilt first as it is ready to go. It is a larger quilt so it will need a block of a few hours for quilting
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: