Saturday, December 13, 2014

Leaders & Enders Challenge Update


I have been slowly joining my blocks together and I am starting to wonder if I need more blocks. I thought there was quite a large pile but once I started to piece them together in blocks of four I am not sure any more. 
I do have more cut so it wouldn't be hard to make more but I want to work on so many other projects that are getting close to been finished. I just can't decide which one to work on. I have pencilled in a few quilting days during the Christmas break but there are some tops that are close to completion that I could add to the list. What to do?

This is where I am up to. I need to make at least 2 more blocks to finish the top row but do I need to add another full row or 2?
Until Next Time
Keep stitching
Cynthia


No comments: