Thursday, April 30, 2015

350 Block Project 2015 - April's Report



It is that time of the month to report in on what I have achieved for the month as part of the 350 Block Project 2015. Here is the link if you are interested 350 Block Project 2015
This month's goal is 30 blocks.

Now April has been really busy for me so this should be interesting what this month tally will be.

To start with I manage to get the borders on my Circle Chic Quilt. Now the applique to tackle. 4 for these borders.
Then I slipped in 4 Ohio Star blocks on a new project with my Australian Mystery Quilting group and 1 reject block (no picture).



And the last of my March house blocks from the Bitty Blocks project. 10 I think, hopefully none escaped.

I only got 4 blocks cut for April's Flying Geese Pinwheel Bitty blocks but I only got to sew 1.


A scrappy test block Idaho Square Dance block from Bonnie Hunters Addicted to Scraps column in Quiltmaker.


The last 2 Inklingo star blocks are done. Now time to assemble the blocks. I had a plan but somewhere along the way I threw it out. Not inspiring enough just sewing the blocks together. So I am working on a new layout.

As my lozenge quilt is ready for rows to join I started some four patch blocks as leaders and enders just for the hell of use some more scraps. Only 8 blocks.

My Vacation Time Block of the month got done, 1 more to the total

There was 2 purple block finished from my Rainbow Scrap Challenge only just in time.


Last of all on the last evening of the month I made my latest Fab Box project. There was 8 half square triangle blocks and 8 more for the borders that went around them.

So the total for this month is 50.

Maybe next month I will have more sewing time.
Until Next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: