Monday, July 20, 2015

The Adelaide Sewing, Stitching and Handicraft Show Round Up


Between 17th-19th July I was at the Adelaide Sewing, Stitching and Handicraft Show trading. These show are a lot of work and without my help I won't achieve what I do. So a big thank you to Ian, Maureen and Cathy for all their help over the 4 days.
We had some new friends join the Ark team for this event. There was Larry's friend Lionel, Piper the penguin, Raffe the Giraffe and our naughty dolphin friend Dee Dee who stayed home on Saturday. They were very well received and there will be a few more animals created in the future.

The big sellers for the weekend turned out to be the panels and the  Riley Blake 10" stacker pack (only a few left they are back on the webshop if you are interest) still at the special price and of course our pre-cut fabrics we cut from the shop stock.

It was the first time we have the Sue Daley English Paper Piecing products on the stand and they received a lot of attention. So much so I have a list of other shapes the customers want that I didn't have, so I will have to place a new order in the coming week so if you need something just ask and I can add it the order if I don't have it. Plus some testing homework of my own after talking to Christine on Friday.All very exciting if not a little scary. These product will also be add to the webshop shortly.

The other exciting thing about these events is seeing interest new products that have become available since the last event. It looks like we'll be seeing some new products in the very near future. So stay tuned to see what is new. Some I will be testing over the next few weeks so we will see how easy they are to use.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: