Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Cynthia's Ark Fully Stacked Weekend


If you saw yesterday's post you would of seen the date release for my Fully Stacked event. So here is the official date release. Cynthia's Ark Fully Stacked Weekend 3rd- 5th October 2015.
Now it is a long weekend here so that is why I have selected that weekend as it gives us an extra day to have fun.
Over the weekend I have 2 new patterns to release plus a re release of a older pattern which I have updated. All the projects will feature 10' Stacker packs from Riley Blake Designs and Penny Rose Fabrics. The best thing  I love when working with the 10' stacker packs is how different a pattern looks when you select a 10' stacker featuring a different range. Now I am running this event in the shop and online so everyone can join in. There will be a raffle for a goodies pack I have put together, discounts, free patterns and instant prizes when you make a purchase and a few more things that I am still working on.  Of course the 10' Stacker packs will be on special for this weekend.
Just a few 10' stackers ready for the Fully Stacked Weekend.

If you visit the shop you will see the progress we have been made on the shop front as well as seeing the new designs hanging in the shop, do some shopping, have a cup of coffee or tea and more.
Online the new patterns will be release on my website/ blog/ Facebook and Instagram with pictures from the shop so you can see what is happening  in the shop each day. You may spot someone you know.
There will be more little sneak peaks over the next few weeks of the new patterns and which fabrics I have selected for the projects, the raffle prize and who knows what else I snap a picture of.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: