Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Another Finished Project

Here she is! My Star Wall hanging finished. It is great finishing a project and this one was a quick one to make. You can find all the details to make this project on Instagram +Fat Quarter Shop  I used the dark blue fabric in the outer tips of the star for the binding.

 Unfortunately this was a new project and it is not on my 2015 To Do List.So I can't cross anything off the list but shortly I will be able to cross off my Farmer's Wife Sampler which is in the final stages of binding. So far 3 evenings and I have only reached the first corner. I think I started on the long side and a couple of cats wanting to sleep on it. Now that is really exciting after 3 plus years of hand piecing, it will be a satisfying finish. It is the largest quilt I have made.  So it is time to select the next  project on my list to complete. I think I need a smaller project, so I have pick my double wedding bed runner as the next UFO to complete. It is at the quilting stage and I want to play with some more of the Westalee rulers I purchased. The range of their products are increasing in the shop as I go.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: