Friday, November 27, 2015

Harrington Manor- A New Project

If you follow my Cynthia's Ark Facebook  page you would have seen this range from Leonie Bateman called Harrington posted a few times recently. It is about to arrive. There is 3 colourways for you to choose from, pink, blue and green or you can mix them together.

Now I order the whole range back in July so I have had time to make some plans for a quilt. The quilt has been designed for a while but needed a couple of adjustments once I had the fabric as I had a couple colour questions. Now with the fabric in my hand I have been able to finalize the colour palette I want in this quilt. Now some of you may notice this one is going to be a little different from what I normally do as there is a lot more fabrics in this project. I do like to keep my fabric selections to 4-5 at the max but this one I have selected 12 fabrics to start with. So this is going to be very interesting how I deal with this. A little out of my comfort zone is a good thing. Right?
Here is my selection.

Stay tuned for some sewing snapshots as I start making the blocks.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: