2.My Farmer's Wife Sampler quilt. I have finished the top in 2014 so it is ready for quilting. I just have to decide hand quilt it or machine quilt it.
3. My Double Wedding Ring quilt which has become a bed runner. I have lots to go on this one.
4. My Disappearing Hourglass quilt. I only have made 6 blocks so far.
5. My Wishes quilt. Ready for quilting.
6. My Pink Dahlia quilt. I need to find the templates so I can continue.
TEMPLATES FOUND BUT NO PROGRESS.
7. My Inklingo Castle Wall quilt. I am working on the 2nd pieced border.
8. My Inklingo star quilt. All printed and 2 blocks completed out of 12.
9. Grand Illusion Mystery quilt. I am currently working on the blocks.
IT IS READY FOR QUILTING
My Lozenge scrap quilt. All ready for blocks to be assembled, if I don't change my mind and want to make it bigger.
11. My Aurifil Block of the Month quilt. I am ready to arrange and piece the top ready for quilting.
I HAVE TURNING THESE BLOCKS INTO 3 MINI QUILTS. Here is 2 of them.
Quiltmaker's New Year Mystery Quilt
So Scrappy Rainbow Scrap Challenge 15