Thursday, December 31, 2015

350 Block Project - December's Report


This is the last post for the 350 Block Project:2015 and we will be counting up all our blocks for the year to see how well we have done. Up to the end of November I was up to 521 blocks.

This month total is 30 blocks.
For a change I got a good start to the month with my Random Ohio Star quilt. I finished sewing the last 3 rows together then all the rows joined together. Finally adding the 2 borders to complete the top for 11.
I also made 33 of these little blocks for a new project.

Plus I started a new quick quilt sample for the shop and made 15 of these framed blocks. Plus sashing strips and 2 borders of total of 22.

There was also a matching table runner for a total with it 2 borders for 2.

Another new design using the Harrington range of fabrics. 25  Four patch blocks and  8 half square triangle blocks for a total of 33 blocks.

Also there is a stack 30 of blue and neutral four Patch blocks made up.


Two borders on my Grand Illusion quilt so 2 more.

I have turned twelve block into 3 small quilts for 4 more for my total.


Plus I have made 20 of these little blocks for the same project as the above blue and cream four patch blocks.

So my total for December is 157.
 A good way to end the year. It helped that I started early and that I had the last 2 weeks off in December giving me extra sewing time.
The year's total is 678.
A very interesting exercise and one I would like to continue with in 2016.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: