Monday, December 14, 2015

Allietare Mystery Quilt #3

We are already up to clue #3 in Bonnie Hunter's Allietare Mystery Quilt.  Unfortunately I am still a clue behind most people but I hope to do two clues over my Christmas break and catch up with the main group. Clue # 3 is four patch blocks so they should easily get completed but not before clue #4 is released I am thinking but I should get some cutting done so I am ready for sewing.
So here is what I did get done on Clue 2.


At the moment I'm not sure exactly how many I will need as I am doing a smaller version of the quilt. So I will make some of each clue and once we get the big reveal I will them top up my blocks to the numbers I need. A few more set by my machine ready to sew when I get 10 minutes.

Here is the link back to Bonnie's post so you can take a look at some more versions of this project.
http://quiltville.blogspot.com.au/2015/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-3.html

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: