Friday, December 18, 2015

Pre Christmas Fabric Sell Out.


It is time for our biggest sale of 2015.


Our Pre Christmas Sell Out starts today at  www.cynthiasark.com.au We have a lot of fabric in stock with more on it way and we need to make room for it. So we are having a pre Christmas Fabric Sell Out. Prices start at $10 a metre but you will find a few at the incredible price of $5 a metre if you look. Jump in now and grab a bargain before it all goes. There is some kits on special too.

Plus I have working behind the scenes on improving our newsletter. It is something I have needed to do for quite awhile but wasn't sure how to go about it. I have finally getting it sorted and we should have an improved newsletter going out next time. So what I need everyone to do is sign up to receive the new newsletter even if you have been receiving one from me. This is a totally new system and if you sign up I know you really do want to receive my emails. The newsletter sign up form is at the top right hand side of my blog or if you are on our website it is under the Information heading on the left hand side of the home page.
Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: