Thursday, March 31, 2016

Cotton Carnival Round Up #2


In this Cotton Carnivale roundup I want to focus on another workshop we did on the Saturday morning with Janet from Wildcraft Farm. It is not the first time I have seen her products but it was the first time I had met her and had a closer look at her products. In the workshop we got to work with the Penny Rose woven wool fabrics. It is a fantastic product.  There is 7 gorgeous colours and I am thinking we may need some in stock.

We made a  pouch in the workshop from our pack. Janet promises there will be a pattern available shortly. So once they are available I will order some pattern. Also I changed the bottom of my pouch as Janet had a scallop edge to it and I was in a zig zag mood for mine.  Mine isn't finished yet but it will be shortly.

 In the meantime I have placed a small order to get the ball rolling.  Janet has created beautiful Kit in a Card range and do havea beautiful gift with envelope included. They are perfect to give as a gift for a stitching friend or two as is or for little projects. They are very affordable. I think they would be perfect for those little gifts you need for Christmas, birthdays, Mother's Day and so on.
 Then there is the next size up which are the Quilt Cards which have a larger card and envelope in it with a larger stitching pattern in it. These stitching projects would suit a mini quilt wall hanging, bag, book cover etc.

There is some stitchery/patchwork quilt patterns as well if you love stitchery quilts. If you see any Wildcraft Farm products I haven't in stock I am happy to order it in for you. Just ask.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: