Saturday, July 9, 2016

2016 Q3 Finish Along To Complete List

It is time to make our third quarter finishing list. Now I only finished 2 projects on my list last time. I keep the list short last time but I am thinking maybe I should have a slightly longer list with a few more projects to choose from.
My list this time.
My Quiltmaker 2015  Auld Lang Stitches mystery quilt is ready for pinning and quilting.

My Scrap Dance Mystery quilt ready for pinning and quilting.


My Forget Me Not Sew Along project. This is a EPP project so I don't know how far I will get.

All the blocks are done. I must of forgotten to snap a picture once I finished the block. These are from my Allietare quilt.


My Victorian Hope Chest blocks need to be sewed together.

Lastly this one which is half way through being quilted when my machine broke down. Hopefully I can finish it.

That will do I think for this quarter. Six projects for me to complete this quarter.

Here is the link if you want to see what others are setting themselves to complete.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: