Saturday, July 16, 2016

Pemberley Block of the Month # 2

Now I am still working through the first month's block. I wish I had more time but there has been so much other stuff that I needed to do. I have finally got all my stems stitched on the central oval. Then I added the hexagon flowers on next, because there are finished ready to be added.

The next step is to get the applique shapes cut out of the freezer paper then cut the fabric out.
I managed to stitch the urn down leaving the top edge open for a couple of leaves that I need to insert. I moved on to the outer leaves. Needle turn applique is outside my comfort zone so this project is a chance for me to improve my skills.  I will update everyone again soon, hopefully with a little more progress.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: