Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Announcing our Project Uninterrupted Retreat 2017


I have been busy working behind the scenes on a major project for the second half of next year. Yes next year. Scary stuff I know. I have been looking at holding a retreat and after the positive feedback  last Friday and over the weekend I have finalise the plans. Now I know there was enough interest.
 The Project Uninterrupted Retreat will be held at Nunyara Conference Centre  which is in Belair, South Australia  between the 6th-9th October 2017.  More retreat details attached with the sign up form.
The Project Uninterrupted group met once a month in store and online in our Cynthia's Ark Project Uninterrupted Facebook group.Our motto is to finish projects so we can start new ones. That is exactly what we will be doing over our 3 days together. Spots are limited so if you are interested let me know and if you already has expressed interest and your name is on my list. You will have priority so fill out the signup form and return it to me with your deposit ASAP to secure your spot.
All the Retreat details are here with the  signup form.
 I look forward to having you join us for a full weekend of sewing, fun, chatting, eating and drinking.
Any questions let me know. 
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: