The only thing that has held me back finishing this quilt was my machine broke down about halfway through quilting it. Then it took 8 weeks before it was returned repaired and I just didn't have time to sit down and finish quilting.
A couple weeks back I did finish the quilting and did the first part of the binding. There was a lot of ends to tie off and bury in the quilt, so it has taken me a little while to finish it completely. Now finally can say it is finished.
This will make the second finish off my 2016 Finish Along Q4 which means I have double my finishes for this quarter. I only finished 1 quilt last quarter, which I was very disappointed in myself.
I have link this up with the rest of the 2016 Finish Along gang so pop over and see what they have finished.