Thursday, November 24, 2016

Sew It Together- Lucky- Handmade Sew Along #7

Now all the half square triangle units are finished including the trimming I set to work sewing the blocks together.

A good chain piecing session with good results missus the one I stuffed up and required some reverse stitching to fix but at least I spotted it before I sewed it into a block. Easier to fix as part of a sub block than a completed block. Too much reverse sewing would have had to be done if I missed it.

This is what the blocks look like when they are completed.

 Only 11 more blocks to go.

Yes they are large at  16 inches. It will make a decent size quilt once the sashing are added, even with only 12 blocks.

Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

4 comments:

JOY @ http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com/ said...

Once that first one is made, it goes faster. Great job!

Yvonne said...

It looks beautiful

AlidaP said...

Really great block. Beautiful color choice, I am looking forward to see it all together! Thanks for sharing!!

France Nadeau ❅ inspiration imagination creation said...

Lovely! I like the mirror effect. :-)
Thank you for participating to my Fabric, Thread and Yarn link party!