Monday, December 19, 2016

En Provence Post #4

We are up to Clue #4 already. We have another repeat, it is Clue #2 in a different colour way. I am still working on my purple four patches in between finishing another quilt top so there is progress on the mystery as my leader and ender for the other project. So progress on two projects really.

Still need to make a few more but I am under control for a change.
All my blocks so far. I need to make more of Clue#2 but I am happy with my progress so far. I'm looking forward to the next clue. We must be about to use some green or yellow as we haven't yet used them.
Pop over to Quiltville and have a look at some of the other En Provence quilts in the making.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm getting excited to see how the yellow and green fabrics work with these purples!

englishquilter said...

Me too!