Sunday, January 1, 2017

350 Block Report 2016 - December's Report


We have reach the last month of this 350 Blocks Project. It is time to count December's blocks and tally up this year total. Last year I managed 678 blocks for the year.  I was at 454 blocks at the end of November. I don't think I will make enough to pass last year's total so I am aiming for 500.
This month's total is 30 blocks.

15 More neutral four patch blocks have been completed.

1 octagon only for my All over the Octagon Fussy Cutting Club

Blocks I have made as part of the Sew it Together sew along have been join with sashing rows to complete this top for a total of 9.


12 more  purple four patch blocks this month.

My Hourglass blocks are now in rows and the rows are all sewn together for 10 plus 2 borders.

My first block in the Solstice Challenge.

1 spool block for a new project 

5 Hexagon flowers for a class sample for a friend who will be running a workshop on decorating our sewing bags.


So for December my total is 52 blocks and my final total for the year is 506 blocks.

No comments: