Sunday, January 1, 2017

Ruler Foot Quilting and My One Month Goal Project

This quilt is next to be quilted after doing some free motion quilting on my Circle Chic quilt, it is time for some ruler quilting on this one.

In the end I use these three Westalee rulers to quilt this quilt. The blocks were quilted  with one of their specialty Circle rulers for the blocks and the first border was quilted with the clamshell ruler from the sampler set. On the second border I used the 12" arc ruler that came with my Ruler foot.

This is what the block quilting looks like. It is easier to see on the back than the front.
This is what it looks like once I completed all the quilting. Just the binding to go.


I am linking up with Elm Street Quilts in their One Monthly Goal challenge so you can pop over and check out the other goals set or join us as we complete our monthly goal by the end of January.
Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching 
Cynthia




5 comments:

Linda M @ Pieceful Kingdom said...

Wonderful quilting! It sure does pop off the back.

Patty said...

Beautiful quilting. Thanks for thinking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal. Good luck with your goal!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. You're quite good with those rulers!

Jennifer said...

Your quilting is so pretty. Best of luck meeting your goal.

Anita Jackson @ Domestic Felicity said...

I love your poinsettia look to the quilting!