Monday, January 30, 2017

Simply Sign Me

Last year I sign up to do the Simply Sign Me Block swap. I thought this would be a fun project swapping signed block from all over the world. In the end there was 29 participating co ordinated by Marian at Seams to be Sew.
I selected  fabrics and a block out of 3 choices and made a test block. It was the right size but the space for writing wasn't right so a change of fabrics was needed and the centre block had to become the plain block for writing in.
I don't think this picture gives away too much about my block, do you?
Now I am happy with the fabrics. It is time to whip these blocks together and sign all of them, in time to post them so they can be divided up between everyone. I can't wait to receive my blocks and see what everyone made with what fabric they picked.
Sorry I can't share my block yet but once they have gone out and I have received my blocks I will share my block with everyone else. Then I have the pleasure of making something with the blocks. I may need to make 1 extra block and bring it to thirty blocks or here's an idea which just popped into my head a plain block which can be the title block on the front of the quilt.
 Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: