Thursday, March 2, 2017

March's One Monthly Goal

March is going to be really busy in the first week and the last week of the month. So with limited time I needed something I could work on that was near completion. I was going to complete last month project but technically I finished in the last week of February. Here is my Star Cushion finished.
So this quilt below is going to be this month's goal. I dropped it off for quilting late January and should be ready for collection around the 8th  so my job is to get the binding made and sewn on.
Pop over and see what other projects have been set to be worked on here http://www.elmstreetquilts.com/2017/03/one-monthly-goal-march-goal-link-up.html
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

2 comments:

Patty said...

Attaching a binding is a great goal. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

Rhonda said...

Beautiful quilt. I'm looking forward to seeing it finished at the end of the month!