Tuesday, August 8, 2017

All Over the Octagon Quilt Update

It has been quite awhile since I posted anything on this project. I am coming to the end of the octagon blocks. Well maybe! I may need a few more but we will see. I have decided to used Riley Blake Design Shades Linen for the squares. It has taken me forever to decide but the decision has been made for good or bad. Let's hope it is a good one.

With that said I am still working on one last block but I can't decide which fabric I should use in the centre so I thought I would share them here and see what everyone thinks.
Here are the options. Tell me your favourite in the comments below.







Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

1 comment:

Quilting Nonnie said...

I think the first one is best. All the others seem to compete with the "petals" color or even drown it out.