Wednesday, November 1, 2017

October's 350 Block Report 2017


October total is 32 blocks.

We were on retreat  for the first full weekend of October and the plan was to do lots of sewing. So I had big plans thinking I would be pumping out loads of blocks as I had to projects cut that needed piecing.

Well I was wrong I didn't get no where near to what I thought I was going to get done. The perils of being the organiser of the retreat. I think? Well I hope that is what happened, as the other option of just being lazy is not acceptable.

I did finish the rest of these blocks. There is the full blocks 24 blocks completed and 12 set in blocks completed with 8 sashing rows for a total of 44.

I did start on the Four patch blocks for my Row Quilt. At the moment there is 10 blocks.

This month total was 54 blocks.

Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

2 comments:

Dorian said...

Your blocks are looking good. I like the pattern of those first ones, a great scrappy stash buster.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Cynthia,
Ahh, the best laid plans. It was the thinking ahead that did you in. HAHA No really, I think being the organizer for the retreat is a HUGE responsibility and very time consuming, beyond what you noticed. I love the blocks you shared - they look so colorful and friendly (if blocks can look friendly). ~smile~ Roseanne