Wednesday, December 27, 2017

December's One Monthly Goal Finish

We are coming to the end of December and that means it is time to see how we all went with our Monthly goal to progress a project to the finish line. I had decided to revamp some blocks from another project that was just hanging around. I enjoyed making the blocks but I hadn't taken them any further over the last 18 months, so it was time to take the bull by the horns and do something.

I revamped these blocks into mug rugs/coasters using some of my scrap batting and fabric from my scrap box. 

Here are some of the blocks finished off into mug rugs/ coaster.
I did keep a couple for myself.
I have linked this post with Elm Street Quilts so pop over and what else has been completed this month.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

2 comments:

Patty said...

Great idea! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love these stars!