Saturday, March 31, 2018

2018 350 Block Report - March


We have the total of  35 this month.

With lots on over the month how much sewing time was I going to have. This is what I managed to do.

The final 9 blocks of my Desert Sky quilt were completed and all the block were sewn together ready for the borders to go on for a total of 16.

1 super sized block from Jenny Doan Missouri Star Quilt Co workshop. I have made the rest of the HST blocks for the rest of the project but haven't count them as they are only sub blocks.

1 English paper pieced block from an upcoming Block of the month I will be running in the shop.
No picture as it is secret sewing.
1 bordered panel. this panel is huge.

Anzac Day Remembrance Quilt.
9 blocks and border for 14.

My total for March is  33. I didn't quite reach the total this month but a lot of sub blocks were made so hopefully there will be a month with a big batch of completed blocks.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: