Saturday, March 3, 2018

March's Project Uninterrupted

It is Project Uninterrupted in store on Saturday and I had a full house, which is great. There was a mix of the regulars and a few new ladies. They were all doing hand work and the projects were all different. That makes for a very interesting day. It is always good when the shop is busy. The down size I don't get to spend as much time in the classroom. I can't have it both ways can I?  Here are the projects that were being worked on.








What is Project Uninterrupted I hear some of you ask?  It is a community of stitchers working on  finishing projects so we can start new projects. We have two stitching day a month in store the first Saturday and the third Sunday of the month which you need to book a spot. Plus we have the Cynthia's Ark Project Uninterrupted Facebook group which you can join and become a member no matter where you live in the world, so you don't have to live close by to stitch with us. We share our progress on projects, get inspired by other projects, help each other out when we get stuck, participate in our Project Uninterrupted monthly challenges and loads more.

 The Project Uninterrupted monthly challenge involves you posting a project goal at the beginning of the month. I will ask you to post but you don't have to wait for me to ask if you are ready. (It can be finishing a project, completing all your blocks on a project, quilting a project etc). You don't have to set a big goal if you are busy, small goals count. The aim is getting closer to finishing your project. When you complete your goal post a picture telling us that you reached it and I will put your name in the monthly draw for a prize.

My February Challenge was to do the binding on my Framed Up quilt and March's challenge for me is to complete the last nine blocks of my Desert Sky quilt.

  We are loving sharing our project in the group, it is very motivating even though we can't all get together and sew, we still have company somewhere in the world. If I get a few hours at the machine I will pop in to the group and ask what everyone is working on and see who is sewing with me. We love new members.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching 
Cynthia

No comments: