Thursday, March 1, 2018

One Monthly Goal for March



It is March and it is time to set this month's goal. There was only one choice for me and that is to finish February's goal. I did make some progress but I didn't make it to the 18 blocks I set myself.
I had 18 blocks left to make which I did manage to complete 9. So this month I need to complete the remaining 9 blocks. The ones I have completed.
They are cut out, so I need to sew them together.


I have linked my post to Elm Street Quilts so pop over and check out what everyone is working on.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia.

4 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Gorgeous blocks. One of these days I am going to conquer my fear of curved blocks.

dq said...

Now this one is SPECTACULAR! I just love it!

Patty said...

These blocks are amazing! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

Quilter Kathy said...

Good luck with your goal... it will be an amazing quilt!