Monday, January 6, 2014

Celtic Solstice #3

Wow! What a big reveal on New Years Day. I wasn't expecting it so it was a nice surprise to see how all the blocks we have been making go together. We have been having lots of fun making up blocks trying to guess how they go together. I did have some good sewing sessions this week and finished clue #3 and got a good start on Clue #5 before the big reveal. It was good to have some of all the blocks completed so I was ready.


A sample of each clue.
With the release of the final blocks I was ready to sew a few up to see what they looked like.

 
I pieced the two blocks and I am very happy how they went together. Now I have 12 of each block made and I am ready to make some more sub blocks so I can complete all 49 blocks. I can't believe I am nearly halfway.
 
To view other Celtic Solstice  mystery quilts in progress click this link  http://quiltville.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/mystery-monday-link-up-part-6.html
 and I will keep everyone updated with my progress.
Until next time keep stitching
Cynthia
 
 
 

No comments: