Monday, January 20, 2014

Wishes Quilt Along 2014 January Block #1


Wishes Quilt Along 2014 is a block of the month quilt run by the Fat Quarter Shop. You can find it on their blog and it comes with instructions and tutorial. You can also purchase a kit from the Fat Quarter Shop if you want to make it the same as their quilt or choose your own. I have chosen fabrics from my stash and I only had to purchase the background, sashing and border fabric for the top. I will get the backing later. Stash busting already this early in the year. Way to go. Tick that off my list. It will allow me to refresh the stash later when I see something that takes my fancy. These are the fabrics I have chosen.


                                                   
                                                Here is the first block completed.
 
 
So I look forward to tackling February block. You can still join in just follow this link http://fatquartershop.blogspot.com.au/p/wishes-quilt-along.html to catch up.
 
Until next time keep stitching
Cynthia

No comments: