Saturday, March 8, 2014

Globetrotting Block of the Month #3

Chicago is March's block for the Globetrotting Block of the Month. This is a city my husband and I have actually visited twice in the last 4 years. I had wondered if there would be any cities I have visited. It didn't take long to answer that question. The first time we were there was October 2010 and we had wonderful weather. This time we were there in May and we had totally the opposite weather. It was the coldest leg of our trip and we experienced daytime temperture well below what we were use to.
The view of Chicago from the planetarium. It was cold and windy not what we expected a couple weeks before summer.
So here is this month's block all finished.

So here is the first 3 blocks completed. I look forward to April's block I wonder where we are going.

Until next time
Keep stitching
Cynthia


No comments: