Thursday, March 20, 2014

Layer Cake Sampler Quilt Along # 2

This sampler quilt along by Amanda from Material Girl Quilts started on the 21st February and 2 blocks are released each week. Getting the first 2 blocks under my belt I was eager to get stuck into the other blocks that had been released. Here are the other blocks I have done, I didn't quite catch up 2 more to go. At this stage I don't think I will get there before this week blocks are released. Block 3 is my favourite at the moment.
                                                                   Block 3

Block 4

Block 5

Block 6.
 Oh no! Not again. Last seam of the afternoon I stitched it together wrong. What is wrong with me? Beside being slightly crazy.
That is better.  All fixed. This is what it is suppose to look like.

Until next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: