Sunday, June 15, 2014

EQ Jump Start Sew Along #3


I have finally got to the sewing machine. We are up to the third block in our sew along and for this lesson we are changing a block from the library. I have tried this a few times in previous version with mixed results. So following the lesson I got it done, but getting the new lines straight was still a bit of a problem. Care really needs to be taken to get your lines straight. It was good to have a lesson on printing foundation pieces as I have never done any. I may have to do something with foundation piecing so I can have more practise using this function. Here is my block.
Here is the link to start what others have done with this block.
http://doyoueq.com/blog/2014/06/eq7-jump-start-block-3-link-up/
Until next time
Keep stitching
Cynthia

No comments: