Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Lost! Where has the time gone.

We are halfway through July and I am wondering where the last 6 weeks has gone. I just don't seem to be getting anywhere fast. I am falling behind in most of my projects and the pile is building as I have now found another UFO in a box that I started God know when. Does this happen to anyone else? or is it just me who finds forgotten projects.

There are a number of these blocks in two colourways, I have English Paper pieced these blocks. At least there is some extra fabric, papers and instructions all together in a ziplock bag. Not like my star quilt which is now ready for some quilting when I am free. I think I was going to make a lap quilt with these blocks but I am thinking I might make a table runner instead. 

Until next time
Keep Stitching 
Cynthia


No comments: