Monday, July 21, 2014

Some Free Motion Time.

Finally after a number of weeks of sitting waiting to be quilted my camellia quilt made it to the sewing machine for some free motion quilting. If you have been following my blog this year you will know this is an area I decide to work on. I wanted to go past stippling and go somewhere I haven't been.


So here is my attempt at branching out, I have had a go at flowers in my hexagon flower strips. Circles have been a problem, so I need to practise them. I want to be able to flow through the design rather than stopping and starting all the time. That is how I end up pointy circles. Maybe I should create a design that uses pointy circles instead. I know more practise is the key.


I just have the binding to go.       
Until next time
Keep Stitching

Cynthia                          

No comments: