Saturday, August 16, 2014

Time to get Ready.


Today I am cutting fabric to top up my fabric boxes to take with me when I visit the Murray Bridge Quilters on the 23rd August. They have kindly invited me to bring a selection from the shop to the retreat they are having next weekend. 
Some of the reproduction fabrics I have cut to restock the boxes. Nearly all the reproduction fabrics in stock had to be topped up. They really must of been the big seller at the last event.
So I am busy cutting fabric and preparing some dazzling specials with a special treat for them.

A box of special goodies for the ladies. 
I love doing these type of events, just going somewhere different and meeting lots of fabric loving people makes for a great day out.

Now back to work
Keep Stitching
Cynthia
PS If I get this finished it will be time to head back to the sewing machine for some quilting on my Celtic Solstice quilt. It would be so good to get the quilting done. Then I will have to make the final decision of blue or red binding.

No comments: