Saturday, November 22, 2014

Have you seen the Make Modern magazine yet?

I have been lucky to find this magazine before it went to print so I subscribed to this digital magazine from the start and have received the first 2 issues in my inbox. They are a delight to read and have inspired me to make time to focus on a couple of modern projects I have in the pipeline.
Anyway I got an email from the girls at Make Modern magazine about a competition they wanted to run and would I be interested in donating a prize. Of course I reply and put together a batik fabric bundle for the competition. So the Make Modern giveaway started on the 21st of November and finishes on the 21st December with so awesome prizes on offer. Here is the link to their blog so you can find out more about the magazine and the competition. Don't forget to enter so you can win a prize.
This is what I donated to the competition to tempt you
.

Until next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: