Friday, February 27, 2015

350 Block Project 2015- February's Report

I have had to round up February totals a few days early as I am away from my computer and my sewing machine. That doesn't mean I am not stitching. I am sure there will be stitching. It just mean what gets stitched won't get counted in this month total..

This month goal is 30 blocks.
To Start with 4 more disappearing hourglass blocks completed. Then I sewed the blocks together I have counted each row as a block so that is 5 more.

3 more Inklingo 9' star blocks done.

February Vacation time block of the month has been completed

Then I have 17 Bow tie blocks completed from Quiltmaker's Bitty Block Challenge from January

and 7 Basket blocks From February Bitty Block Challenge

Just in the last week Quiltmaker's the New Year's Mystery quilt has released the final  block layout so now I will be able to add them to my total after making lots of sub blocks over the last 2 months. So far I have 4 completed blocks. The rest will have to wait til next month.


Then I had to sew some blocks together for a new project, there was 6 rows of 5 so I counted each row as a block for the total of 6 more blocks. Plus 2 more for the borders. Total of 8

I almost forget my RSC 15 blocks there are 2 lovely pink blocks.


I have done some paper piecing this month and completed a mystery block from Quilt Art Designs. Not perfect but very good for me. I may be getting the hang of this technique.

Finally 1 more hexagon flower I know only one but so much seems to get in the way lately. Like work and wanting to start new projects.
So this month's total is 53.
This is Cynthia here
Reporting in for February
Until Next Month
Keep Stitching


No comments: