Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Look what I found!


Do you remember this UFO quilt I completed last year? I found the blocks and a little of the fabric but no pattern and most of the fabric was missing. I looked everywhere in the studio and couldn't locate it. I knew it had to be somewhere, but where.

Well on Sunday Look what I found. The fabric and templates. Yes I couldn't believe my eyes. I knew they would turn up some day. They were in the bottom of a basket with a stack of batik scraps and felt over them on the top of a shelving unit. I must thank little Saffy if she hadn't been sleeping in the basket I won't of pulled it off the shelf to get her out for her dinner. Of course then I had to have a look to see what was in the basket. I may have to make another quilt from these leftover now. There is plenty here to use.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: