Friday, February 13, 2015

Quiltmaker's Auld Lang Stitches Mystery Quilt #6


This is the 6th clue we are up to in Quiltmaker's New Year's Mystery Quilt Along and we are having some fun with Unit 7  & Section 2  this week. Some stitching and flipping going on here. This is good fun I cut all my squares and while watching television later in the evening I drew the line diagonally across them ready from the next sewing session.


Look  here they are all done with their stitched & flipped corner added. I am ready for Clue 7. I think there is only a couple more weeks to go. The blocks are really developing now. I have taken a few photos of possible layouts just in case they are different from the mystery quilt, then I can play around with other possibilities after the quilt is finished and this way I will remember what I had in mind.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: